Kids Summer Sewing Classes typically begins on the first Tuesday after school is out.
Ongoing classes can be arranged during the school year subject to availability.
Adult classes are year round, and has to be scheduled upon request.
**Before registering, please be sure to read our class policies below.**
SHEKINAH CREATIONS SEWING STUDIO CLASS POLICIES
- To reserve your seat in a class, first and last class must be paid in full. Class fees can be paid by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover), debit card, cash or by Cash App or Zelle. Personal checks are accepted, but a $35 dollar charge for returned checks.
- Shekinah Creations and Sewing Studio requires your name, email address, telephone number, and home address for class registration. This information will be kept confidential.
- Shekinah Creations Sewing Studio reserves the right to use photos and videos taken during classes, workshops, and other store events in S.C.S.S. publicity materials and social media. Registration in classes gives S.C.S.S. the permission to use those images without further consent or compensation. Written letter must be received and kept on file to be exempt from this rule.
- In the event a student must cancel a class registration, Shekinah Creations Sewing Studio must be notified either in person or in writing for the student to be eligible for a refund of class fees. If notice of cancelation is provided seven or more days prior to the start of class, the student will be refunded 100% of their class fees, but not registration fees. If notice of cancelation is provided two-six days prior to the start of class, the student will be refunded 50% of their class fees. If less than 48 hours of notice of cancelation is given, no class fees will be refunded to the student without exception. Refunds are made in the form of the original payment.
- Paid classes are redeemable only for the scheduled session(s) of the class for which you are registered and are not transferable.
- Students who fail to show up for a class forfeit any right to a refund or exchange. There are no make-ups for missed classes. This policy is to ensure that the instructors are compensated for their time, and other students waiting for spots in full classes are not missing class opportunities due to late cancelations or no shows.
- Students are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class to help ensure the class session starts on time. Students who arrive 15 or more minutes late for the start of class will forfeit their seat in the class and will have to take the class at another time when it is offered. Class fees will not be refunded under these circumstances.
- C.S.S. reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. In the events of a class cancelation, students will be refunded their class fees.
- If a class session needs to be canceled due to inclement weather, a makeup class session will be scheduled. Students will be informed of weather-related cancelations prior to the start of the class session.
- Food and/ or drink is not permitted in the studio space with the exception of bottles of water with re-sealable lids.